Thursday, December 12, 2013

Busy Busy

I have been busy with preparations for Christmas, but I do love to scrap everyday, it is my time to relax and unwind from a day with my Grandchildren, whom I look after while their parents work, so I would love to share some paper piecing's I did this week.
Scrapping bug Designs pattern

These would be great on a calendar or in an album, pattern by Scrapping Bug Designs

patterns by Treasure Box Designs

Everybody needs to make a Gingerbread House, pattern by Little Scraps of Heaven

My Grandchildren love to play in empty boxes....pattern by Little Scraps of Heaven

I love Christmas Parades!!

Probably one of my favorites even though I live in sunny Florida !!

pattern by Treasure Box Designs

pattern by Treasure Box Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment